T & C | Privacy
Bivouac Solutions (BilbyBags) owns and operates this website. By using, viewing or accessing this website you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions ("Terms of Website Use" and "Terms of Purchase"). If you do not agree to the terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
Website Content BilbyBags owns the website and, unless otherwise indicated, owns or is licensed to use all content and other material appearing on the website. The material on this website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and may not be used without written permission from BilbyBags. No trade mark (whether registered or not) that is displayed on this website may be used in any way without the prior written permission of BilbyBags or of the relevant trade mark owner.
BilbyBags does not, nor does any other party who provides content to this website, make any warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or currency of the Content. As a user of this Website, you are required to make your own enquiries before entering into any transaction on the basis of or in reliance upon the Content. To the extent permitted by law, BilbyBags and its employees, officers, agents and contractors exclude all liability for any loss or damage (including without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) arising from the use of, or reliance upon the Content whether or not this is caused by a negligent act or omission.
Your Use of the Website
- While utilising our Website, you may not use any automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual or digital process to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website.
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any BilbyBags server or server service or host, or to any other services offered on or through the Website by hacking or any other illegitimate means. You may not scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website.
- You may not exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, as provided for by the Website.
- You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonably large burden on the infrastructure of the Website or BilbyBags systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Website or to BilbyBags.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to BilbyBags on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that you are or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
Security BilbyBags cannot guarantee any data, file or program available for download on this website (or any linked website) is free of viruses or other spyware, and you agree that you assume the risk of any damage to your computer as a result of using this website.
Third Party Content
This website may contain information from or hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. BilbyBags provides such information and hyperlinks for your convenience only, but is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of any such information or website.
This website utilizes technologies provided by Google Analytics (www.google.com) to collect data for optimisation and marketing purposes. We may use the collected data to present improved and localised offers and services to users on bilbybags.com.au and any linked websites or applications. This data will not be disclosed to third parties.
This website uses social plugins, widgets or applications (hereinafter "plugins") of internet-based social networks including but not limited to Facebook, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (hereinafter "Facebook"). The plugins are marked by a logo, icon or word specific to the social network. Social network links and plugins may also be grouped under 'widgets' or applications that can appear on any page of papaya.com.au. When you use a page of our web site, which contains such a plugin, your browser will build up a direct connection to the servers of the relevant socia. In the instance of Facebook, Facebook directly transmits the content of the plugin to your browser and from there it is incorporated in the website. By integrating the plugin, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the page of our web site, even if you do not have a Facebook account or if you are not logged into Facebook currently. This information (including your IP address) will be sent directly from your browser to a Facebook server in the U.S. and stored there. If you are logged into Facebook, Facebook can assign your visit to our web site directly to your Facebook account.
BilbyBags provides this website and its contents on an "as is" basis, and makes no representation as to the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of the information contained on this website. BilbyBags will not be liable in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise to you for any direct, special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including loss of profits or loss of data) arising out of or in connection with this website.
The user indemnifies and holds harmless BilbyBags and its employee's, contractors and agents, and keeps them indemnified against all loss, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses (including legal fees), claims and damages arising from: a) any breach by the user of these Terms; or b) reliance by the user on any information obtained through the BilbyBags Website.
Your Privacy is Important
Bilbybags makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this website or the information, content, materials, or products included on this website. You expressly agree that your use of this website is at your own risk. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, bilbybags disclaims all warranties, express or implied. Papaya does not warrant that its website, its servers, or email sent from or on behalf of bilbybags are free of viruses or other harmful components. Bilbybags will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. You assume total responsibility for your use of the website and any linked websites. Your sole remedy against bilbybags for dissatisfaction with the website or any content is to stop using the website or any such content. This limitation of relief is a part of the agreement between the parties.
BilbyBags reserves the right to do the following at any time, without notice:
- Modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Website, or any portion of the Website, for any reason;
- Modify or change the Website, or any portion of the Website, including prices, and any applicable policies or terms; and
- To interrupt the operation of the Website, or any portion of the Website, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
Your Privacy is Important to us. BilbyBags is committed to protecting the privacy of everyone who shops or interacts with us, and this policy sets out our commitment to your privacy. We take this responsibility seriously and ensure that we comply with our obligations under the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988 whenever your personal information is collected, used or shared.
Our commitment to you - BilbyBags will:
- always use fair and lawful means of collecting your information, and in most circumstances collect your information directly from you;
- handle your information securely and carefully, and only use your information if necessary to deliver you a service, or perform other necessary business functions and activities;
- not use your information for purposes unrelated to our services without first obtaining your consent; and when possible give you the option of interacting anonymously with us, if practicable and lawful to do so.
The information we may collect What personal information we collect will depend on the service or interaction, but may include name, address, phone and other contact details, merchandise information, and method of payment and delivery. Depending on the circumstances, we may collect transaction information such as where you shop or what your areas of interest are.
Why we collect your information We may collect your information for a number of reasons including to: deliver products or services to you, complete other transactions with you or on your behalf, improve our service, protect against fraud or theft, and provide offers that may be of interest or benefit to you.
How we collect your information The personal information we collect is in most cases supplied directly by you when you give us your details, place an order for goods or services, seek a refund without a tax invoice, open an account with us, provide feedback to us, join one of our mailing or promotional lists, or shop in our stores.
How we use your information BilbyBags will not sell your information to other parties. However, we may need to share your information with companies who perform parts of our service delivery - this includes other organisations such as delivery companies, external call centres, our information technology support services and third party fulfilment centres. Where we share your information, BilbyBags aims to ensure that these third parties undertake to protect your privacy, and only use the information for the purposes of service delivery. Where we store your information, BilbyBags will take all reasonable steps to store your information securely and to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of your information.
Access to your information To access your information please write to our web service department at: PO Box 46, Neutral Bay Junction, 2089 NSW. This may, however, result in the circumstance that BilbyBags can no longer fulfil its contractual duties. A liability of BilbyBags or the assertion of claims for damages is excluded in this case.
Direct Marketing If you do not wish to be contacted by BilbyBags (about special offers, discounts, other promotional events or to participate in any surveys) write to BilbyBags customer relations at PO Box 46, Neutral Bay Junction, 2089 NSW or use the Contact Us page to get in touch with us. You may also 'opt out' of direct email marketing by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link that appears on BilbyBags promotional emails.
Cookies and how they work When you visit BilbyBags website, our site will automatically send you a "cookie". A cookie is a small piece of text sent from a web server to your computer, and is used to identify you only by a random number. This information does not personally identify you, but it does tell us that your computer has visited our site, what areas of the website have been browsed and may allow auto-login when you next visit our site.
Other websites BilbyBags is not responsible for the privacy practices of websites that are linked to BilbyBags website. Please take care and check the relevant privacy policies of these external websites before disclosing your information.